Using my digital printed samples I began cutting them into triangles and filling them with wading so that I could create possibly a structured neckpiece. I began by cutting the prints into half, but on the diagonal bias to get the triangle shape, I then cut a similar sized piece of cotton or felt to give it back so that I can wad it out. I decided the best way for me to create these triangles would be for me to use the overlocker machine because it creates a neater seam line; I overlocked two of the three sided then, turned the triangles inside out, stuffed with wading then overlocked the final side.
Once I had then created all the triangles I decided to start to pin them onto a mannequin to see how I should move forward with this process.
I think that, overall, the triangles look really successful but I think that I want more drama within the piece so I plan on creating two more sizes of triangles and upscaling them, so I can achieve more drama.